Smarter Services Webcast:
Service Business Trends in 2016
Featuring a live discussion with Cisco Systems
On January 21 2016, The Service Council hosted its Smarter Services Webcast for January 2016. The session featured a discussion with Cisco Systems about business trends impacting service business performance in 2016.
The webcast included:
1- Data from TSC's 2016 research survey on service business trends.
2- A live Q&A with members of Cisco Systems's Technical Services team regarding key challenges, investments, and initiatives foreseen for 2016.
Speakers for Cisco Systems:
- Andrew Krainin, Senior Director, Strategy and Operations, Technical Services
- Bob McKee, Director of Product Marketing, Technical Services
- Competitive and economic environment impact on services
- Challenges impacting the Cisco Technical Services team
- Initiatives and Investments planned in 2016
- Changing customer expectations regarding service and support